Pages

Monday, June 8, 2015

Welcome

Welcome to Hula Hooping in Heels! It's been a few years since I last blogged and I've been getting the itch to write again. I'm hoping this space will become a creative outlet to escape the daily grind of motherhood. Life with 5 boys (1 husband, 2 toddlers and 2 giant dogs) can be a little messy to say the least. For being a boy mom I still care way to much about things like shoes, makeup/skin care routines and the "Who wore it best?" features in US Weekly.

**Side note**
Beyonce always wears it best. ALWAYS. She's the trump card for who looks the best in the same outfit.

What you'll find on this blog are some of my favorite beauty and fashion finds, home decor inspiration, health and wellness tips and the occasional story of surviving day to day with a 4 and 2 year old.

Motherhood in general is a balancing act. You are constantly trying to please/feed/change/keep alive tiny human beings. Being a repeat offender myself, I have twice the amount of work in front of me. Some days it's hard to find the motivation to take care of myself. It's on those days where I am looking and feeling like a total troll that a new lipstick or cute pair of shoes can make all the difference. Just make sure you hide the lipstick from the 2 year old. There is nothing worse than trying to get a $35 Yves Saint Laurent Volupte Shine out of your bedroom carpet.

**Side note**
I didn't really spend $35 bucks on a lipstick @Isaac. Really...I swear...

Enjoy!

Meet the Players.


Heather & Isaac

Noah & Levi




No comments:

Post a Comment