Pages

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Favorite Sunscreens and Self Tanning Products

If I could go back in time and tell my 16 year old self to ease up on the days spent in the sun or tanning beds without sunscreen I would show up wearing bells and whistles. It makes me cringe to think how careless I was. Luckily, that whole fake bake tanned look went out of style (not sure it was ever really IN style but you know we all make mistakes) in my early 20's so I wasn't completely SOL. There are some really amazing products out there now that can help you achieve that same glowing bronzed look. I've tried all of the products listed below and can honestly say I love them. Next time you are in Sephora ask for a sample of whatever you want to try. They are usually very happy to help and you can try them out before purchasing. As far as sunscreens go, I have had a hard time finding one that won't make me breakout or leave me feeling greasy all day long.  A good tip is to use a daily moisturizer that has SPF in it. These are usually formulated to be less oily and you are already one step ahead before going out in the sun. Always reapply if it has been 30 minuets before going outside. I am hesitant to use spray sunscreens after reading an article about a little boy who got 3rd degree burns from having some sort of chemical reaction to the ingredients mixed with sun. Yikes! The sunscreens listed below are lightweight and they WORK. Aging gracefully is hard enough. Don't speed up the process by spending your days baking in the sun unprotected. 


Self Tanning Products for body and face












Sunscreen



















No comments:

Post a Comment