Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Black Friday Steals & Deals

Black Friday shopping is not something I typically take part in. I have zero motivation to wake up early and hit all the stores that offer amazing deals. I would much rather sit on my butt at home and shop online. I give anyone that fights through the crowds mad props. There are so many stores now that offer great deals online and a lot of them will offer free shipping too if you spend a certain amount. I try to get a lot of my holiday shopping done around these sales to avoid being out in public in my sweaty gym clothes and day old makeup (#priorities).

Here are some sales going on right now you don't want to miss out on.

Tory Burch is offering 30% off when you spend $250 with promotional code: THANKS

ShopBop is 15% off orders of $250 plus,  20% off of orders of $500 plus and 25% off of $1000+ use code: GOBIG15

J.Crew is 30% off your regular order (40% off sale) with code: HOLIDAY

Gap is 50% your order with code: EARLY

Kate Spade is doing a surprise sale with up to 75% off.

BaubleBar is 30% off with code: THX

 Neiman Marcus Last Call is an extra 40-80% off everything

Free people is offering free shipping with no minimum price necessary

Happy Shopping!






1 comment: