Pages

Monday, October 5, 2015

Fall Beauty Picks


I love that fall/winter not only brings cooler temps but allows for richer colors in my makeup routine. 

I dig a coral lip as much as the next Kardashian but sometimes its fun to mix it up. The Sugar lip stains by Fresh are the bomb. My sister introduced me to that Plum color and its been my go to the past few weeks. It goes on almost like a chapstick but you can build up the color with a few applications. Its great for everyday wear. 

Adding a body moisturizer into your skin care routine is important in the cold weather. The colder weather can make your skin super dry. Josie Maran makes a body butter that I use about twice a week and have not had issues with cracking itchy skin. The vanilla apricot scent is my favorite. 

Bobbi Brown eyeliner has always been my top pick. It goes on like a gel but is a lot easier to apply than your typical gel eyeliner. It stays on all day and is easy to take off with any generic makeup remover. That little pot will last you forever.

The Naked eyeshadows are awesome. You can blend the colors for a more dramatic look and get that smoky eye without a whole lot of trouble. 

You really can't go wrong with Tom Ford anything. I bought some of his perfume at the duty free shop in the airport in Mexico (winning) and have almost blown through the entire bottle. I hope its real...otherwise I may be steering you wrong. 

xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment