Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2015

'Till I Collapse

Time to get my fat ass back in shape! I went on a month long breakup with the gym while on vacations and I need to get back at it. I always find it a lot more motivating when I have a good playlist. And a cute outfit. I always love other peoples recommendations for workout playlists so feel free to leave some of your favorites in the comments. 

I am by no means a fitness guru. I puked the first day I worked out with a trainer last winter. I cheat in bootcamp. I try not to take myself too seriously when I'm at the gym. One time I went to get on a treadmill and whoever used it before me didn't shut it off. I went flying off the end of it at probably a 6.2 speed. I'm sure it looked really awesome to anyone who got to witness that. I might start leaving the treadmill on when I get off it too. 

So one thing you need to know about me is that I have really random taste in music. If you don't like the first song just skip along to the next one. If you don't like that one either I don't know what to tell you. You probably have really bad taste in music. 



Workout Playlist 

Warm-Up

Slackstring: Lend Me Your Love & Stranded
Bob Marley & The Wailers: Is this Love
James Morrison: Undiscovered

When you are running and feel like your about to die and need a pick me up

Mika- We are golden & Big Girl (you are beautiful)
Hendersin- All I got 
Pitch Perfect 2 Soundtrack: Anyway you want it & Lollipop
B.O.B- Magic
Green Day: 21 Guns (The original Broadway cast recording ft. Rebecca Naomi)
Lil Jon: Act a Fool (featuring Three 6 Mafia) 
Hercules Soundtrack: Zero to Hero

You got this. Set that pace. Run like your kids are chasing you with greasy fingers and you are wearing white, girlfriend

Kid Cudi- Pursuit Of Happiness (Nightmare)
Dean Alexander: Live a Little
Milkey Chance- Stolen Dance & Flashed Junk Mind
Chiddy Bang: Opposite of Adults
Rufus: Tell Me Something Good
Craig Campbell: Keep them kisses coming
Miley Cyrus: FU (feat. French Montana) & 4x4 (feat. Nelly)
Three Dog Night: Never Been to Spain
The Band: Atlantic City

Nobody is watching. You can start walking now. 

The Head and the Heart: Rivers and Roads
Hillsong: Oceans
Sam Cooke: A change is gonna come




Fitness Apparel






A few other places to check out for cute workout clothes

Albion Fit

Without Walls

Calia


No comments:

Post a Comment